If you love whisky and love a good story, a true one too, then you will love not only this prize but the foundation that The Preservation Society is based upon.
Our story dates back as far as 1494 – the earliest date we know that distilling was taking place right here at the Abbey. But back in the 16th Century, Scotland was wracked by political unrest and twice the Abbey was attacked and overthrown by Reformers, sadly leading to its demise.
As with all good stories there will be a happy ending and we’re delighted that later this year we will welcome visitors to Lindores; sharing its history with whisky-lovers from around the world who will eagerly await the first pour of our single estate Single Malt whisky – made with Lindores barley, yeast and water.
To be part of this exciting and historic story simply enter your email address below to be entered into a prize draw to win a £60 Membership package. The prize includes:
- Donation to the Preservation Society.
- A bottle from the first Limited Edition bottling of Lindores Abbey Aqua Vitae (70CL, 40%ABV).
- Early access to any other Limited Edition bottlings.
- A welcome pack including 2 tickets to visit the Distillery and Abbey.
- 10% discount on Online Shop.
- Competition closes at midnight on 31st July 2017
Please note by entering the competition you agree to be added to our email newsletter database. Don’t worry we won’t bombard you with useless information – only when we have some interesting news or offers to excite you!