Looking for a wonderful gift for a whisky lover? Why not buy them a Distillery Tour Gift Voucher?
You can choose when purchasing the voucher whether you prefer to receive a physical Gift Voucher to send directly to the recipient, or if you would prefer to be emailed a Gift Letter with details of the voucher.
Find out what goes into producing whisky on one of our Tours, and once you’ve learned the ins and outs of distilling, you’ll be able to try two delicious drams for yourself! With the help of our expert guides you will experience all stages of the whisky making process from mashing and fermenting to distilling and maturation. Learn about how after a break of 523 years, we are once again bringing whisky production back to the spiritual home of scotch whisky.
Tours include a tasting of Lindores Abbey Distillery Aqua Vitae and we even provide little takeaways for the drivers so no need to drink and drive.
TO BOOK THE TOUR:
Distillery Tour gift vouchers can be used at the distillery or over the phone towards tour bookings, but please call 01337 842547 to book in advance. Cannot be used online.
Private group tours are by arrangement and can operate throughout the day at times to suit the group.
French, German, Spanish and Mandarin Tours by arrangement.
Tours are available at 10:30am, 12:00pm and 2:00pm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-refundable or transferable.
- If physical vouchers are chosen they will be mailed out to the shipping address provided, at a cost of £1.50
- If you choose to have the Gift Letter emailed, it will be emailed to the email address provided on the order.
- Vouchers are for one time use and must be presented at time of use.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash nor credited to any account.
- Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced or refunded.
- Vouchers will not be accepted if torn or defaced.
- Cannot be used online.
- Valid for 24 months from purchase.
- Lindores Abbey Distillery reserves the right to change, add or delete any terms & conditions without prior notice.