After a break of over 523 years, we began filling our various whisky casks in December 2017.
We were delighted to offer individuals the chance to purchase a whisky cask from our first full year of production filled with Lindores spirit, with the offer strictly limited to 4% of annual spirit production.
In 2018 we started the year with 6,000 bulk litres to cask and this has now all been reserved so Cask Ownership for 2018 is now closed.
However we are taking enquiries for 2019 and 2020, so get in touch if you would like to register your interest in owning a piece of scotch whisky history.
Selecting your Cask
To make this opportunity slightly different we are happy to work with you and find or select the whisky cask that you would like to put your spirit into. Understandably costs will change depending on the cask you have selected and how much spirit it has been filled with, but we feel it’s important that you have some connection and input into this very important part of the maturation process.
As well as your Cask you will also receive:
- An official certificate of ownership
- Your name etched into the wall of our ‘Legacy’ bar at the distillery
- The opportunity to come and fill your cask and enjoy lunch with Gary
- Annual visit to your cask to see how it is coming along
- Advanced notification of any future special bottlings
- An invitation to all exclusive events we host for cask owners and members of the ‘1494’ Preservation society including our annual historic ‘Bear Burning’ ceremony and ceilidh.
We could go on but believe the best placed person to discuss this fantastic opportunity with is our distillery manager Gary Haggart, after all he is the person who will be making and then nurturing your spirit and cask for the next 10 years.
If you would like to register your interest in a cask from future years, please complete the form below with your details and Gary will be in touch.
You can also contact Gary at email@example.com or call him on 01337842547