After a break of over 523 years, we began filling whisky casks in December 2017. In 2018 we started the year with 6,000 bulk litres to cask and this was all reserved within 1 month.
In 2019 we are delighted to now offer individuals or groups the chance to purchase a whisky cask from our second full year of production filled with Lindores spirit, so get in touch if you would like to find out more and reserve your 2019 cask.
Selecting your Cask
To make this opportunity slightly different we are happy to work with you and find or select the whisky cask that you would like to put your spirit into. Understandably costs will change depending on the cask you have selected and how much spirit it has been filled with, but we feel it’s important that you have some connection and input into this very important part of the maturation process.
As well as your Cask you will also receive:
- An official certificate of ownership
- Your name etched into the wall of our warehouse at the distillery
- The opportunity to come and fill your cask and enjoy lunch with Gary on VIP Access days during the year.
- Annual visit to your cask to see how it is coming along on VIP Access days
- Advanced notification of any future special bottlings
- An invitation to all exclusive events we host for cask owners and members of the ‘1494’ Preservation society including a Cask Owners Gathering before our annual historic ‘Bear Burning’ ceremony and ceilidh.
We could go on but believe the best placed people to discuss this fantastic opportunity with are our Cask Custodian Elliot, or even our Distillery Manager Gary Haggart, after all he is the person who will be making and then nurturing your spirit and cask for the next 10 years.
If you would like to register your interest in a cask, please complete the form below with your details and Elliot and Gary will be in touch very soon.